Return to UNB's homepage Return to UNB's Homepage

myUNB Polls Results Details

Back to Poll Listings

If you were experiencing psychological difficulties or personal problems, who would you would turn to for help?

Move your mouse over the coloured bar to get a summary of the total votes cast in that answer. Clicking on the coloured bar will allow you to drill down for more granular information about that answer.

AnswerTotal Votes
Nobody, I'd try to deal with it myself899
UNB Counselling Services147
My local Community Mental Health Centre19
A crisis line, such as CHIMO9
A psychologist or counsellor in private practice112
Someone else93